Note: All prices in US Dollars
Coppa Jo Platin
- COPPA JO PLATIN is definitely the fastest and spiniest rubber in the FORMULA DONIC series with incorporated speed glue effect.
- COPPA JO PLATIN develops extreme dynamics when playing slightly off from the table.
- The sound and speed glue feeling of the COPPA JO PLATIN are in a class of their own.
- The bounce of the ball with the COPPA JO PLATIN is both longer and higher and this improves control and increases speed.
- The new top sheet, despite its enormous speed, allows good touch for short balls, spin, serves and returns.
- The durability of COPPA JO PLATIN has been improved considerably. COPPA JO PLATIN is superior to its competitors in all important aspects. It really deserves the Platinum label. A real wolf in sheep's clothing!
We recommend the new DONIC COPPA JO PLATIN from Jan-Ove Waldner to the following players: The harder Coppa JO Platin is predominantly recommended for those players who used to use speed glue for medium to hard sponges. You want to achieve maximum power and the highest speed? Then Coppa JO Platin is the right choice. Perfectly suited for top players, too.
Sponge Thickness: 2.0, Max