Note: All prices in US Dollars
Coppa Jo Platin Soft
- COPPA JO PLATIN is definitely the fastest and spiniest rubber in the FORMULA DONIC series with incorporated speed glue effect.
- COPPA JO PLATIN develops extreme dynamics when playing slightly off from the table.
- The sound and speed glue feeling of the COPPA JO PLATIN are in a class of their own.
- The bounce of the ball with the COPPA JO PLATIN is both longer and higher and this improves control and increases speed.
- The new top sheet, despite its enormous speed, allows good touch for short balls, spin, serves and returns.
- The durability of COPPA JO PLATIN has been improved considerably. COPPA JO PLATIN is superior to its competitors in all important aspects. It really deserves the Platinum label. A real wolf in sheep's clothing!
DONIC COPPA JO PLATIN SOFT is the softer sponge version of Coppa Jo Platin. It is for players who prefer a "softer weapon": Coppa JO Platin Soft is especially recommended for players who used to glue softer rubbers. Besides the highest speed and spin, the focus is here also on excellent ball control. Suitable for offensive players of almost all playing levels.
Sponge Thickness: 2.0, Max